Basil Moukarim, DDS
After completing Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology and a minor in Philosophy at the University of St. Thomas, Dr. Basil Moukarim attended Baylor College of Dentistry where he received his Doctor Of Dental Surgery degree. By maintaining his pursuit of education, Dr. Moukarim has completed numerous hours of advanced dental continual educational courses in many fields of Dentistry. This has enabled Dr. Moukarim to continue to provide innovative and proven dental techniques to his patients.
Dr. Moukarim shares a practice with Dr. George Saliba in the North West Houston area of Champions and the West University Area. While providing general and family dental services, the practice specifically caters to the patient with discriminating tastes who require the latest procedures in Cosmetic and General Dentistry. Being a member of multiple dental professional organizations helps keep Dr. Moukarim affiliated with other dental professionals locally and internationally, helping him stay up to date with the latest changes and trends in Dentistry.
Our Mission and Commitment To Our Patients
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical in all that we do.
- Compassion: We embrace the whole person and respond to their emotional and ethical concerns as well as treatment needs.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable for our actions. Actions speak louder than words.
- Respect: We treat every individual as a person of worth dignity and value. This hold true for patients and staff.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to follow.