George Saliba, DDS
Dr. George Saliba came to Houston to pursue his academic career at the University of St. Thomas, where he completed his Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. He then attended the University of TX dental School, at the Houston Medical Center, where he fulfilled his post graduate studies and training, earning his Doctor of Dental surgery degree.
Since then he has taken, and persists in taking numerous continuing education courses that cover a wide myriad of Dental procedures, emphasizing in Cosmetic dentistry, full mouth rehabilitation, Implant Dentistry and advanced dental techniques, helping him provide optimal dental care for all his patients.
Dr. Saliba has been practicing in the Northwest Houston Champions Area since 1996 and in the West University Area since 2006 sharing practices with Dr. Basil M. Moukarim. He has an affiliation with multiple Professional organizations nationally and internationally, forming worldwide alliances, allowing him to keep in touch with global treatment philosophies. Dr. Saliba, has educated many Dental professionals worldwide about the numerous and innovative Laser dentistry treatment modalities used in his practice every day.
Our Mission and Commitment To Our Patients
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical in all that we do.
- Compassion: We embrace the whole person and respond to their emotional and ethical concerns as well as treatment needs.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable for our actions. Actions speak louder than words.
- Respect: We treat every individual as a person of worth dignity and value. This hold true for patients and staff.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to follow.